Things to consider before making a funding request
- Confirm funding eligibility, review our list of approved "mission dioceses". What is a mission diocese?
- Review our funding process in the Catholic Extension Funding Guidelines (PDF).
- Identify your diocesan contact person to discuss your funding needs.
- Review the Review Frequently Asked Questions to see what funding opportunities are available, and for a list of required documents.
- Review our Funding Request Schedule (see dates below) for funding request deadlines and our quarterly disbursement dates.
- Select a funding category and submit a new Funding Request
What are the next funding request deadlines?
- November 1, 2018
- May 1, 2019
How do I make a request for funding?
Does Catholic Extension offer other types of funding opportunities?
Catholic Extension's Strategic Initiatives allow us to multiply the impact of our donors' gifts while providing the opportunity for dioceses to access top-level programs that would otherwise be outside of their financial capacity.
For more information about the current availability and nature of Catholic Extension Strategic Initiatives, please click here.